Doctor insights on:
What Side Of Your Body Is Your Appendix
Where in my body is my appendix? I am having shooting pains in my left side below the ribs. It is a come and go (mostly come) pain. Is tender to the touch. What so i need to do?
Need : Need to have an urgent evaluation.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes!: The appendix acts as a 'policeman' for our body. It contains lymph tissue that helps fight off foreign invasion to our body such as infection.In the past, it was regarded as useless in that it was often taken out during abdominal surgeries to prevent a future attack of appendicitis.It is now used in reconstructive surgeries too. It turns out to be useful but if it's inflamed it needs to come out! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have a pain on the lower left side of my back its painful to touch it but there's no marks, could it be my appendix?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What side of the body is your liver on?
- What side of the body is your pancreas on?
- What is on the lower left side of your body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when the right side of your body goes numb?
- What organ is located on the right side of your back?
- What is on the lower left side of your stomach?
- What happens when your left side of your face is burning and tingleing?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online