Doctor insights on:
What Side Of The Body Is Your Liver On
See below: Right upper quadrant of the abdomen. ...Read moreGet help now ›
This organ plays a major role in metabolism and has a number of functions in the body, including glycogen storage, decomposition of red blood cells, plasma protein synthesis, hormone production, and detoxification. It lies below the diaphragm in the abdominal-pelvic region of the abdomen. It produces bile, an alkaline compound which aids in digestion via the emulsification of ...Read more
Why does my right side hurt when I bend my body , its not my hip that hurt but somewhere under the liver.
Muscular pain: It could be musculoskeletal pain but the best way to determine this is with a good physical exam. If it is worse after eating fatty foods it could be a gallstone. So many things need to be answered to accurately diagnose this pain. ...Read moreGet help now ›
See below : Under your left ribs. However if you have liver disease, it could extend below your belly button. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Liver size: Liver size depend on gender, body type, age. Liver span ranges from 7 cm to 12cm. Weight 1200grams-1500 grams. Your doctor can determine size by percussion(tapping technique) and palpation. It is located under right lower ribcage. If you able to palates chances it is enlarged. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Get help now ›
Need MD to interpret: This is a very small lesion but your doctor needs to put this in context to your overall medical condition. ...Read moreGet help now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What side of the body is your bladder on?
- What side of the body is your pancreas on?
- What is on the lower left side of your body?
- What is on the left side of your body?
- What organ is located on the right side of your back?
- What is on the lower left side of your stomach?
- What is on the right side of your stomach?
- What is on the bottom left side of your stomach?
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free