Doctor insights on:
What Side Of The Body Is Your Liver On
See below: Right upper quadrant of the abdomen.Get a more detailed answer ›
This organ plays a major role in metabolism and has a number of functions in the body, including glycogen storage, decomposition of red blood cells, plasma protein synthesis, hormone production, and detoxification. It lies below the diaphragm in the abdominal-pelvic region of the abdomen. It produces bile, an alkaline compound which aids in digestion via the emulsification of ...Read more
Why does my right side hurt when I bend my body , its not my hip that hurt but somewhere under the liver.
Liver size: Liver size depend on gender, body type, age. Liver span ranges from 7 cm to 12cm. Weight 1200grams-1500 grams. Your doctor can determine size by percussion(tapping technique) and palpation. It is located under right lower ribcage. If you able to palates chances it is enlarged. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What side of the body is your bladder on?
- What side of the body is your pancreas on?
- What is on the lower left side of your body?
- What is on the left side of your body?
- What organ is located on the right side of your back?
- What is on the lower left side of your stomach?
- What is on the right side of your stomach?
- What is on the bottom left side of your stomach?
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free