Doctor insights on:
What Side Effects Should I Expect How Long Will They Last
Headache: By far the most common side effect is a "post-lp headache." it can last for several days or even a week. The pain tends to get better when you're lying down, and caffeine sometimes helps as well. In severe cases, an epidural blood patch procedure is sometimes performed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I've been on sertraline for 5 years. I'm being weaned off it and having side effects like nausea. How long will they last and what can I do to help?
As above: It depends on how much u were taking , if u wean u self off gradually by cutting u dose by 25 percent every 4 days most likely u will succeed in weaning u self off. ...Read more
Side effects: Depends on type of medication, its half life, duration you been on it, and whether taking other medications that affect its absorption or metabolism. ...Read more
A few days: Most side effects will last a few days ( less than a week). However if you are taking a high dose daily and stop abruptly you may have withdrawal symptoms ( like a seizure) that occurs 7 - 10 days later. This is because valium has a long half life, and so, takes a long time to leave the body. ...Read more
Need More Info: I am not sure what side effects of Postinor is bothering you. You will feel relieved of all symptoms when you get your period. It can take up to 3 weeks after you too your Postinor to get a period. If you do not get a period by then, please do a pregnancy test. Cramps and bloating are some of the side effects seen with Postinor. They will resolve with your menses. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do prednisone side effects last?
- How long do the side effects of chemotherapy last?
- How long do the side effects of chemo last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do the side effects of radiotherapy last?
- How long do chemo side effects last?
- How long do the side effects of topemax last?
- How long do vaccine side effects last?
- How long should i expect to stay in the hospital after continent ileostomy?