Doctor insights on:
What Should Your Red Blood Count Be
Umbilical hernia. Surgery on Tues. no redness, but very painful. Lactic acid and blood count was normal. Haven't had bowel movemnt in over 24 hrs. ER?
Call your surgeon: Does not sound bad, but if your are concerned, call your doctor to get specific recommendations. ...Read more
Depends on numbers: Erythrocytes (red blood cells) carry oxygen in the blood. If the number of rbcs is decreased, then the patient is anemic. If the number of rbcs is increased then the patient is polycythemic. Anemia (too few cells) is more common and can be caused by iron deficiency among other things. I would need more information to be more specific for you. Ask your doctor about your rbc count. ...Read more
I,ve been on tegreto; 600-800 mg for 8 years for mood stabilization..white and red blood count fine..when could I start developing blood problems?
Tegretol: At this maintenance dose & for that long of time, you should be fine. Your doctor can monitor your blood on regular basis. ...Read more
Need to find the : Cause first. How do you know that you your blood count is low? You doctor who ordered the initial test should be in the best position to describe as s/he is likely to have the additional information needed to ascertain the cause of low blood count. In general eating a balanced diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, nuts and low in saturated fats, no tobacco. Supplements may be needed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What should your white blood cell count be?
- What should your blood count be when pregnant?
- What should your blood platelet count be?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should your blood sugar be in the morning?
- What does it mean when your white blood count and red blood count is high?
- What would cause your white blood cell count to be low?
- What cause your ref blood cell count to be high?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free