Doctor insights on:
What Should Your Pulse Rate Be Per Minute
Rapid heart beat my daughter, who is 11 years old, has occasional dramatic increases in her heart rate (once or twice a week). I taught her how to count her beats per minute and today her pulse jumped to 240 for about 5 minutes (per her account). Her norm
Heart rate: Standing pulse rate is usually a few beats a minute higher than recumbent rate. ...Read more
Correct zone: You need to exercise with enough vigor to raise your heart rate high enough for effective workout for heart and muscles - aerobic level. However, too high of a heart rate -"red zone" - can cause health problems especially if you have underlying problems. Most gyms have a poster of the ideal heart rate range based on your age. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pulse rate per minute
- Pulse rate per minute chart
- 120 pulse rate per minute
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is your normal heart rate per minute?
- What is a normal pulse per minute?
- Pulse rate 50 beats per minute
- Pulse rate below 60 beats per minute
- Talk to a cardiologist online