Doctor insights on:
What Should Your Pulse Rate Be Per Minute
Rapid heart beat my daughter, who is 11 years old, has occasional dramatic increases in her heart rate (once or twice a week). I taught her how to count her beats per minute and today her pulse jumped to 240 for about 5 minutes (per her account). Her norm
Correct zone: You need to exercise with enough vigor to raise your heart rate high enough for effective workout for heart and muscles - aerobic level. However, too high of a heart rate -"red zone" - can cause health problems especially if you have underlying problems. Most gyms have a poster of the ideal heart rate range based on your age. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
?: Define "worse"? Slower? Faster? Less regular? Weaker? Stronger? Not sure what you mean. ...Read more
Heart rate: Standing pulse rate is usually a few beats a minute higher than recumbent rate. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What should your pulse be in a minute?
- What should my pulse rate be at rest?
- What should your heart rate be at rest?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is your normal heart rate per minute?
- What should be the target heart rate zone for a 13 year old gilr?
- What should your blood sugar be in the morning?
- What should the average heart rate of a healthy 38 year old female be?
- Talk to a cardiologist online