Doctor insights on:
What Should The Scar Look Like After A Punch Biopsy
Biopsy is tissue removed by needle or cutting to remove part of a body part. It is usually a small amount of material that is processed by a pathologist. Most of the time it is stained and looked at through a microscope to arrive at a diagnosis. Special processes are done for some tissues or problems. The purpose is to tell what the problem is (diagnosis). ...Read more
Will a punch biopsy improve the scar left on a cheek by an elect.bist.(4mm) or make it worse? 1 stitch required but I'm afraid of invasive treatment.
Will i need stitches after a skin biopsy? The doctor said he was going to do a punch biopsy and it would make a little hole in my skin. Will i need stitches? Will it leave a scar?
Yes: But it should be minimal.Get a more detailed answer ›
I had some tests 2 weeks ago.. Punch biopsy along with a scrape it feels like im having severe contractions? Any advice please!!
No: Normal and should go away within 2 weeks. ...Read more
If a punch biopsy doesn't leave a hole when healed then will it be a crater or fill in? I was glad my dr didn't stitch at first but now i wish he did.
Scar: It will heal by secondary intention and will have a scar even if there was a stitch. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What tonsils should look like?
- Will a punch biopsy with sutures leave any scarring
- What does a c-section scar look like?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What do c-section scars look like?
- What does a smallpox immunization scar look like?
- What does a mole removal scar look like?
- What do acne scars look like?
- Talk to a pathologist online for free