Doctor insights on:
What Should My Weight Be
209 lbs may be heavy: Being 209 lbs may be a bit heavy, unless one is muscular and tall. Age alone doesn't determine what a good weight should be. ...Read more
it depends: It depends on the size of your skeletal frame. Figure a range of 120-140 pounds. ...Read more
Ideal body weight: Ibw for a female 71" tall is calculated to 156.1 lbs; for 72" tall, 161.2 lbs. Current body mass index (bmi) is 35.9 (obese). Preferred bmi is 18 - 25. If you lose weight to reach 161 lbs, your bmi will be 21.8, in the middle of the preferred range. Limiting portion size, eating lean protein, good fats, low glycemic index carbohydrates, plenty of fruits & veggies, plus exercise can attain goals. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
99 pounds to 121 lbs: 110 is right in the middle.Get a more detailed answer ›
BMI < 25 kg/m2: You can look at tables on the internet for body mass index (bmi), which is a rough guide. It is calculated by formulas based on gender, height, and weight. A bmi 25-30 is overweight, > 30 obese, and >35 morbidly obese. There are some exceptions like a tall muscular nba player who may have a high bmi, but is hardly fat. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What should i weight for my height?
- What should i eat to maintain my weight?
- What weight should be for my height and age?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should my weight be at 5 8?
- What should my weight be at 5 4?
- What should my heart rate be to lose weight?
- What should my weight be if im 5 7?
- What should my weight be calculator?