Doctor insights on:
What Should My Bmi Be For My Height
Body mass index is also known as BMI. Body mass index (BMI) is a measurement based on a person's height and weight, to decide if a person is too heavy or too light for his height. The index is a number that can be in the underweight range, normal range, overweight range, or obese range. Children use different number ranges than adults do, ...Read more
Lookin' good!: This looks pretty good. I recalculated your BMI and got the same thing. Normal weight is considered to be a BMI of 18.5 to 24.9, so you're right in the middle. Consider some measure of body fat, as well. Acceptable range for women is 25-31% body fat. Most important for health is to develop nutritional, physical, emotional and spiritual balance and fitness. Good luck...you're on the right track! ...Read more
BMI: It is 28.6....Near perfect.Get a more detailed answer ›
24: These numbers were actually never intended for individuals, but as a measure for populations. Your best weight is what looks and feels right to you and lets you take part effectively in your favorite sport. As a predictor of health, the much-sought-after "appropriate bmi" of 18-25 has been a disappointment. It's much more important simply to stay physically fit. Best wishes. ...Read more
Here's one: http://www.bmicalculatorforfemales.us/.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What should my bmi be for my age and height?
- What size should i be for my height and weight?
- What height and weight should i be for my age?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should my weight be for my age and height?
- What should be my ideal weight for my height?
- What should be my weight for my height?
- What my ideal weight should be for height and age?
- Talk to a bariatrician online for free