Doctor insights on:
What Should I Weigh For My Height Calculator
Im a 26 yr old female standing 5'2" how much should I weigh? All the BMI calculators say something different!
Found on internet: Here's a handy site for that... http://www.halls.md/ideal-weight/body.htm. ...Read more
I recently lost 33 lbs. I am a 4ft 9 40 year old woman i currently weigh 106 lbs wht should I weigh for my height?
Roughly....: Around 120 pounds (108 to 132 pounds). ...Read more
Around: 140 to 171 pounds. Higher if you have a large amount of muscle. Take care. ...Read more
165lbs: Depending on your build 145-170 pounds.Get a more detailed answer ›
154 pounds: Easy way to estimate without looking at charts is to start with 106 pounds for 5 foot male, add 6 pounds for each inch=another 48 pounds-totaling 154 pounds. ...Read more
Concern about Weight: I understand your concern about your weight. Weight depends upon your built, diet, exercise and stresses in your life. For your age and height average weight is 135 lbs (Range 115-155lbs) It is NOT what your weight is IT IS How you accept yourself See a Therapist for self- acceptance, self-esteem, coping skills for stresses of parental fights, separation, divorce; peer pressure and identity. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Girl or Guy?: For a woman the formula is 100 pounds for 5 ft tall and 5 pounds for each inch there after ( 160 would be the answer) for a man the formula is 106 pounds for 5ft tall and 6 poundsfor each inch there after. ( he would be 178 plus a margin of 10% for frame size equals 161-195lbs). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What should i weigh for my age and height calculator?
- What i should weigh for my height?
- What should i weigh at my age and height?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should i weigh for my height and frame?
- How much should i weigh for my height calculator?
- What should i weigh for my age and height women?
- If my height is 5 2 what should i weigh
- Talk to a bariatrician online for free