Doctor insights on:
What Should I Weigh For My Age And Height
165lbs: Depending on your build 145-170 pounds.Get a more detailed answer ›
I'm 21 year old white man I'm 5 foot 10 and weigh 225 lbs what should I weigh at my age and height also does mussel mass have role in weight?
Girl or Guy?: For a woman the formula is 100 pounds for 5 ft tall and 5 pounds for each inch there after ( 160 would be the answer) for a man the formula is 106 pounds for 5ft tall and 6 poundsfor each inch there after. ( he would be 178 plus a margin of 10% for frame size equals 161-195lbs). ...Read more
196: By american standards the wieght would be 106 pounds for 6 feet and 6 pounds for each additional inch (15 x 6 =90) 196 is the goal weight- you can add and subtract 10% for small and large frames making the range- 176-216 pounds. ...Read more
Found on internet: Here's a handy site for that... http://www.halls.md/ideal-weight/body.htm. ...Read more
154 pounds: Easy way to estimate without looking at charts is to start with 106 pounds for 5 foot male, add 6 pounds for each inch=another 48 pounds-totaling 154 pounds. ...Read more
Roughly....: Around 120 pounds (108 to 132 pounds). ...Read more
BMI Calculator: Men between 160-185 woemn between 145-160 this is base on bmi (body mass index)calculators that are available to you online. This calculates percentage of your body fat. As long as you fall between the regular bmi, you are in good shape. Your primary care doctor can help you out with this as well. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What should i weigh for my age and height chart?
- What should i weigh for my age and height calculator?
- What should i weigh for my age and height women?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much should i weigh for my age and height chart?
- What height and weight should i be for my age?
- What size should i be for my height and age?
- What should i weigh for my height and frame?
- Talk to a bariatrician online for free