Doctor insights on:
What Should I Weigh
165lbs: Depending on your build 145-170 pounds.Get a more detailed answer ›
Roughly....: Around 120 pounds (108 to 132 pounds). ...Read more
What should I weigh at 5'11? I have problems gaining weight despite normal eating. 125 pnds right now.
It sounds fine: Many women would be very pleased to have your height and weight. If you are able to keep up with fitness activities with your peers, and feel comfortable with yourself, and have the normal physiology of a young adult woman, i'd urge you to focus on fitness and health maintenance instead of a particular weight goal. ...Read more
You're okay: Your BMI or body mass index, which is a calculation of your height compared to your weight, comes out to 19.6. This is in the normal range. BMI ranges are as follows: underweight: 18.4 and below normal: 18.5-24.9 overweight: 25-29.9 obese: 30-39.9 morbidly obese: 40 and above You can plug your height and weight into calculators online to get your BMI then compare it to these ranges. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I am 5 5 what should i weigh
- What i should weigh for my height?
- What should i weigh at my age and height?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should i weigh for my age and height?
- What should i weigh for my height and frame?
- What should i weigh for my height calculator?
- What should i weigh if im 5 8?
- Talk to a bariatrician online for free