Doctor insights on:
What Should I Take For Hives After Swimming
Antihistamine: In rare cases, people can develop hives after their skin contacts water, or exposed to cold temperature. If you develop hives after each swimming, try taking a claritin, allegra, or zyrtec 30 min before swimming. If u forget to take them before and develop hives, these antihistamines will also help then. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have itching and hives for over 3 weeks gets more itchy after showering or swimming in lake what is this, what can I do for relief?
Had cold-air hives when younger, but seem to handle cold better now. can i go swimming in a pool if i ease myself in the water gently? no probs lately
Perhaps: Occasionally it is possible that your back can be sore. If you are doing freestyle and stretch out, but lift head out a lot, then you may be putting stress on the lower back. Keep head down and relax the stroke. Glide and rotate as you pull through the water. If doing butterfly, you may be stiff and not able to stretch smoothly with the kick. Stretch before, and after.If kickboard, keep head down. ...Read more
Normal? No: Possible? Yes, may have strained yourself.Get a more detailed answer ›
Get an evaluation: Your symptoms aren't common at 15 y/o or otherwise. The pain, maybe, depends on what hurts? But the light headedness- that needs to be addressed. Please see a doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What should i watch out for in the groin area after a angiogram?
- My mouth is hurting after a filling what should i do for pain
- What should i do for severe pain after cavity filling?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What warning sign should i look out for after gallbladder surgery?
- What should i do for pain after egg retrieval?
- What should i take for a really sore throat and fever?
- What are some safety precautions i should take for my newborn baby at home?
- Talk to a dermatologist online