Doctor insights on:
What Should I Look For In A Good House Hold Foot Fungus Killer
Is it fungus?: Many people think that if something on the skin of their feet looks like a rash or if it itches a lot that it has to be fungus. If you have been trying to treat this skin condition and it has not gotten better it may not be fungus. A great over the counter for fungal infections on the feet is lamasil cream. If you have tried similar products with no success then you should see a podiatrist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Wear: Shower slippers...Get a more detailed answer ›
My grandma has bad foot fungus and has diabetes type 2. Is there any home remedies for her foot fungus. It's getting worse.
Fungus/diabetes: Given the potential for problems associated with diabetes, i would be hesitant to try any at home remedies for athletes foot. Evaluation by a podiatrist would be beneficial, not only to help rid the fungal infection, but to ensure that your grandmothers foot does not run into problems in the future. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What should i look for in a good anti fungal nail treatment?
- What should i do with extra pain killers from surgery?
- What should i look for in a sunscreen to prevent breakouts?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the symptoms of conjunctivitis i should be looking for?
- What personality traits should i look for in a caregiver?
- What are the symptoms of carcinoid tumors i should be looking for?
- With cervicitis what else should i be looking for
- Talk to a dermatologist online