Doctor insights on:
What Should I Eat In Order To Promote My Broken Humerous To Heal
Nonunion: Nonunions can be very problematic. If you have tried vitamin d and calcium supplements as well as a bone stimulator and your fracture shows little signs of healing, then bone graft may be your option. Studies have suggested that prp or bone marrow aspirate may also be of benefit. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It take 6-8 weeks: It depend how bad is it.It could vary as far as time is concern. ...Read more
I had a plate & 8 screws over 25 years ago my left humerous. For 2 weeks it feels when i stretch it out that someone has been punching me? Why? Should I have it removed?
I broke my humerous in 2002 and got a plate implant in 2003 but the bone hasn't healed and the plate is trying to come out with pus, what can I do?
Surgery 4 osteochondroma 6yrs ago on my right humerous, have extreme pain daily. Asked a doctor and they want me to take pain managment? Whats that?
?your surgeon: I'd speak to your surgeon first. You may need further evaluation. Once everyone is happy there's not a new or recurrent problem, then pain management would be appropriate. In the meantime, it's ok to use analgesics, otc or as prescribed, until you can see your surgeon. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could i do to help my broken leg heal faster?
- What should i eat to improve my eyesight?
- What should i eat to maintain my weight?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I had my gallbladder removed what should i eat
- What should i eat if i can not keep anything in my stomach?
- What should i eat after having my gallbladder removed?
- What foods should i eat to lose weight around my waist?
- Talk to a pediatric endocrinologist online for free