Doctor insights on:
What Should I Eat In Order To Promote My Broken Humerous To Heal
Nonunion: Nonunions can be very problematic. If you have tried vitamin d and calcium supplements as well as a bone stimulator and your fracture shows little signs of healing, then bone graft may be your option. Studies have suggested that prp or bone marrow aspirate may also be of benefit. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It take 6-8 weeks: It depend how bad is it.It could vary as far as time is concern. ...Read more
I had a plate & 8 screws over 25 years ago my left humerous. For 2 weeks it feels when i stretch it out that someone has been punching me? Why? Should I have it removed?
I broke my humerous in 2002 and got a plate implant in 2003 but the bone hasn't healed and the plate is trying to come out with pus, what can I do?
Surgery 4 osteochondroma 6yrs ago on my right humerous, have extreme pain daily. Asked a doctor and they want me to take pain managment? Whats that?
?your surgeon: I'd speak to your surgeon first. You may need further evaluation. Once everyone is happy there's not a new or recurrent problem, then pain management would be appropriate. In the meantime, it's ok to use analgesics, otc or as prescribed, until you can see your surgeon. Good luck. ...Read more
Am a golfer and we are experiencing cold weather in kenya africa.What is the course of pain in my right humerous bone.
Humerus pain: No idea based on your description. What part of your upper arm is it. If close to your shoulder it may be your neck, rotator cuff, ac joint. If distal near the elbow if may be from you neck, nerve from your neck, your elbow, or the bone itself. Could you provide more information like, exact location, how long it's been there, what makes it worse, better, ever had before, numbness or tingling? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should i go to the doctor if i have a broken blood vessel in my eye
- What can i eat or drink to reduce swelling in my feet ankles?
- What kind of foods can i eat to strengthen my teeth and foods should i avoid?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I feel a pinching sensation in my quadricep what should i do to rehab the injury
- What foods should i eat if im trying to increase my chances of getting pregnant?
- What should i do to relieve the shooting pain in my knee?
- What kind of doctor should i go to when theres a bug in my ear?
- Talk to a pediatric endocrinologist online for free