Doctor insights on:
What Should I Eat If I Have Gastritis
Diet: Tomatoes (often called a vegetable but actually a fruit) are often very good for gastritis. Citrus is best avoided. The easiest way to add fiber to your diet is to get a jar of Millers bran and throw a teaspoon into everything you eat. It has no detectable taste and therefore can be added to anything. ...Read more
Suffer from erosive antral gastritis lexione what medications should use and what foods should I eat is using spo pantaprazol but i see great improvem?
Complicated question: The specifics of how to manage gastritis on medications needs a detailed review of your case. Key thing is to avoid factors that additionally irritate your stomach, especially alcohol and non steroidal pain medicines, such as Ibuprofen and naproxen. Talk to your doctor! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What food should i eat to prevent and cure ; Distal oesophagitis, H. pylori associated gastritis ?
No late night snacks: Late night snacks usually means going to bed with food in the stomach. People with acid reflux, gastritis, and related symptoms tend to do better if they stop eating after dinner, and go to bed 2-3 hours later on an empty stomach. They can reward themselves with a delicious breakfast the next morning. ...Read more
Avoid acidity: During a gastritis flare, your stomach is producing too much acid. Using otc zantac, (ranitidine) etc can help but avoid foods that are acidic such as tomatos, onions, citrus (orange juice, lemons), spicy foods and caffeinated drinks since they are also very acidic. Eat smaller amounts, stay up right after eating, and try deeper green vegetables since they are more alkalanizing. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If i have high cholesterol what should i eat
- What should i eat to have healthy sperm?
- What should i eat after having diarrhea?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should i eat if i have the flu?
- What diet should i eat if i have pneumonia?
- What should i eat after having my gallbladder removed?
- What kind of food should i eat if i already have osteoporosis?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online