Doctor insights on:
What Should I Do With My Blotchy Skin
See Dermatologist: Skin disease is easier to treat when actually seen. ...Read more
Ihave VERY sensitive skin Ive been using cetaphilmoisturizingcream but it made my face very blotchy nothing works/my checks are dry any suggestion?
Avoid: I would try and avoid creams and use just natural washes for your face. Lukewarm water with hypoallergenic soaps and then re-evaluate. ...Read more
I'm worried because my skin is irritated, often itchy and gone white and blotchy in some places, what do you suggest?
ITCHY IRRITATED SKIN: I SUGGEST THAT YOU SEE A DERMATOLOGIST. WHY ARE YOU WAITING? NO WAY ANY DOCTOR CAN TELL WITHOUT SEEING. BEST LUCK . . . ...Read more
Blotchy skin: It is possible,but not common, for insulin to cause itchy blotchy skin. You must let your doctor know and then decide if it is or is not related to the type of insulin you are using. There are many insulin products and it would be wise to make a change but that might not have any effect on blotchy skin. If you can, let me know what you find out from your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Rosacea: Sometimes people who get blotchy red flushing skin can have a disorder called rosacea. Rosacea comes in many forms including facial flushing (redness), pimples, pustules (pus-bumps), cysts and nodules. Also, it can affect the eyes causing dryness, grittiness, stinging and burning sensations. Sunlight/uv rays are the most common trigger for rosacea, so wear spf 30+ on your face. ...Read more
When I sit in the sun for about 20 mins my skin gets red and blotchy like a sunburn. What could be causing it?
Heat, sun reaction: Most likely it is an increase in blood flow to your skin as you are out in the heat. Blood vessels in your skin dilate and the skin then becomes red as you describe. It's also possible that you are having a phototoxic reaction. That's a reaction of your skin to sunlight when you are on certain medications. Things like birth control, even NSAID's can cause this type of reaction. ...Read more
What are causes to feel itchy (like flea bites) but the skin takes on blotchy pink color? This time of the year I may itch, but no bite marks seen.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What should i do with a mass on my vagina?
- What should i do with my knee while awaiting surgery for a meniscus injury?
- What should i do if my penile implant is beginning to break through the skin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have irritated skin what should i do to help alleviate my symptoms
- I hate having to wash my dishes because of my skin health what should i do
- What should i do if there is a flow problem with my peritoneal dialysis?
- If i want to grow faster what should i do with my diet nutrition
- Talk to a dermatologist online