Doctor insights on:
What Should I Do With A Mass On My Vagina
Yes: Yes you can - and you should get an exam to check this. ...Read more
Hi. I had scant pink discharge c occasional wiping x2 days, and today I examined and found a mass in my vagina just inferior to the meatus. ?
Evaluation: Most important is that you see a physician and have it evaluated. It could be benign and just be a blocked pore or skin tag, but it also could be pre-cancerous or cancer. I would make an appointment asap. Depending on what it is, you may or may not need surgery. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have a round spongy mass in the opening of my vagina, does not hurt, and am only 20 years old, is this normal?
Not really: There should not be a round spongy mass inside your vagina. See your doctor and show them what you are talking about and they can examine you to see what it is. Best wishes to you. ...Read more
Can US tell if the mass at the opening of vagina is Bartholin's cyst or would it be too close to the opening?
Bartholin cyst: Usually we identify bartholin cysts visually and use ultrasound for masses we may feel but can not see. ...Read more
After 5 hours from aerobics workout I found a small bloody mass in vagina. What is that concerning that I'm virgin? ?
Needs visualization: An Obgyn will need to see what you are referring to to be able to offer counseling on what this might be. If the mass is still inside you or attached then it may be part of your hymenal ring. If the mass was expelled then consider taking a picture and doing a virtual visit. ...Read more
Since having my third baby a year ago yesterday, can't wear tampons and looking at my vagina all i see is mass of tissue. Very heavy. Prolapse?
Gynecology: I would also worry about cervical cancer. The worst day of my career was doing a pap smear on a patient of mine who had avoided her gyn care for a year after a baby. There was tissue that did not belong there. So, yes, prolapse is possible. But so is cancer. Please get to your gynecologist urgently. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When I stick my finger into my vagina.I feel a lumpy ball like mass pushin down.could this be a fibroid I need to know I am scared?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a rash around my eyes and under my arms and on my chest what should i do
- I have a freckle on my face that has gotten bigger what should i do
- I have a cut on my hand gardening what should i do now
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should i do with my knee while awaiting surgery for a meniscus injury?
- What should i do if i find a tick on my baby?
- What should i do if there is a flow problem with my peritoneal dialysis?
- What should i do if my toenail fell off due to a fungal nail infection?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free