Doctor insights on:
What Should I Do When I Start Feeling Hypoglycemic
For a couple months I have been having hypoglycemic feeling off and on throughout the day. Food helps.
I had a sudden feeling of tiredness and lightheadedness. I am concerned because I should not be hypoglycemic, as I just dinner and hour ago.
Many causes.: At your age, the causes of lightheadedness and fatigue are often minor and a result of a temporary health problem. "Head cold" (sinusitis), virus. Nausea?, pregnant? Hypoglycemia, thyroid imbalances, may also result in fatigue and dizziness if not correctly managed. If the symptoms persist, you need MD evaluation. I ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Doctor has me testing glucose due to feeling hypoglycemic at times. When I test on right index, it's high, but when I test from the left, it's low.
Glucose testing: You don't say what "high" and "low" is. The glucometer is only accurate to +- 20%. So a value of 80 could be 96 or it could be 64. Most people will not feel symptoms of hypoglycemia unless the glu is less than 50, or even lower. Also, the symptoms of hypoglycemia are common to many other things. The L and R should be the same. ...Read more
Is there a reason why I am still feeling hypoglycemic symptoms even after eating lunch and a snack an hour ago?
Long term dizziness (2 months). diangosis with vestibular disorder but now feeling acute nausea, vertigo, floating, hypoglycemic symptoms and facial spams?
Vertigo: Definitely sounds vestibular. You might have just developed Meniere's disease of the inner ear with acute 'attacks.' More likely with ringing and hearing loss in one ear, but not necessarily. Or it may just be 'benign positional vertigo' on top of the general dizziness you've been having. See ENT for hearing test and balance testing, then treat accordingly. ...Read more
I'm hypoglycemic and had a protein shake. Within an hour of the protein shake i started feeling weak with no energy. insulin spike/sugars cause?
Can i experience k def. Symptoms like strong heart beat, muscle cramps, hypoglycemic feeling, tiredness and sleepiness with k level 3.7?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What vegetables should i start with when introducing to a baby?
- What precautions should i take when starting exercising when i am obese?
- What type of foods should i eat if i am hypoglycemic?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I want to start an exercise program and i have arthritis what should i do
- I think i am starting to have symptoms of menopause what should i do
- When do women start feeling pregnancy symptoms
- When do you start feeling signs of pregnancy
- Talk to a diabetes specialist online for free