Doctor insights on:
What Should I Do If Umbillicle Cord Doesnt Fall Off
Will my beauty mark ever go back to normal. I scratched at and now it's really light and doesn't look the same. Will it fall off?
When my hair is short it doesn't fall out. But when I grow it out it seems like it thins. Hairs just fall out. What could this mean?
My uvula doesn't rise and fall when i say "ah" like it normally should. It just stays in place. Is this normal or should I get it checked out?
I had a fall at my lower back and now it doesn't really hurt but I can feel it when I bend over. When I put my whole weight on the area it hurts quite?
Weed pollen or mold: The most common airborne allergens in the late summer and fall are weeds (like ragweed, lambs quarter, sage pigweed, etc depending on location) along with mold spores. After the first hard frost, the pollen typically decreases. An allergist can skin test and in 20 minutes, a person can know what they are allergic to. ...Read more
An egg is released: There is a chemical released from the brain lh which triggers the release of a mature egg from the ovary about 24 hours later. Over the counter ovulation predictor kit measure the lh which predicts the window of fertility. The area of release on the ovary then begins to may Progesterone in order to thicken the lining of the uterus. The area on the ovary. ...Read more
With tape, carefully: Keeping a dressing on the penis is difficult, and urologists have come up with a number of tricks to keep them on. The best way is to use waterproof (pink hospital plastic tape) or micropore tape to help support the bandage. Thin strips lengthwise along the penis can help. If hair gets in the way, you may need to clip it. Be careful not to fully encircle the penis, which could impact blood flow. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What should i do if the umbilical cord does not fall off?
- What will happen if my babys cord doesnt fall off?
- What happens if my babys umbliical cord doesnt fall off?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should i do when umbilical cord fell off?
- What if umbilical cord not fall off for 4 weeks?
- What happens if the ambilical cord does not fall off?
- What happens if umbilical cord does not fall off?
- What to do if umbilical cord doesnt fall off?