Doctor insights on:
What Should I Do If Pain From My Back Goes Down My Leg
RADICULAR PAIN: If you have no urinary retention or fecal incontinence, there is probably no cause for alarm. Continue your daily activities as tolerated. Start physical therapy. Consider muscle relaxants and pain reliever as prescribed by your family physician. If pain progresses or fails to improve, get an mri. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Vibrating in left foot. I have spondylosis and a bulging disc. Pain from my back goes down my left leg.somedays I cant walk or move?
I have pain going into both sides, stabbing pain and deep ache. The pain sometimes goes down my leg. It also spreads round into my lower back.nausea?
I'm having pain on right side worse in lower back and hip! it hurts to sit the pain also goes down my leg into my feet and I have numbing in toes?
Lower back pain for over 10 years now on the left side & the pain goes down my leg all the way to my foot. Now starting on right also. What is this?
I have lower back pain i got treated with physio therapy nothing helped when the pain is intense it goes down my leg what to do?
Might be sciatica: Classic presentation of pain radiating down the leg from the back or hip with or without neurologic symptoms describes a probable sciatica although a hip bursitis or tendinitis like a pyriformis syndrome can mimic a "pinched nerve" presentation. If no better in several days with some activity restriction and otc medication, get it checked. ...Read more
My back is always out of alignment my L4 is the worst i can move my leg but i get sciatica pain from my back down my butt and leg?
Out of "alignment"?: Sounds like you've been going to a chiropractor who's been hoodwinking you with quack chiropractic claptrap. Don't be surprised that you're not getting better. You're not really being treated. When it comes to health, chiropractic is one of the most dangerous frauds ever perpetrated on the ignorant and the gullible. Go see a REAL doctor. You should have no trouble finding one in Massachusetts. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What should i do if my baby falls down and bumps his head so hard it bleeds?
- What should i do if my 8 month old swells from a flea bite?
- What should i do to prevent tailbone pain from my wheelchair?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a lower back pain due to working long hours at my desk what should i do
- What do i do for sciatica pain that is running down my leg?
- What should i do if my child cannot keep hydration fluid down?
- What do i do if im feeling pain in my hip from arthritous?
- My back hurts so much from sitting down for long hours what should i do