Doctor insights on:
What Should I Do If My Sugar Count Is Low
Does having an I c d and having a low blood sugar count increase the likelihood of my device firing?
ICD/ blood sugar: My apologies but I don't really understand your question. Can you please provide more information. ...Read more
Bp often70/95, fasting sugar 107,mild dizziness sometimes by forward bending for 3months,no vertigo,no low iron or blood count,no hypothyroidism,age59?
If your: If your blood pressure is 70/95 then there is a problem. Normally the systlic is higher meaning 95/70.. that looks better, however the difference between the number is not much hence that could also signal a problem. See your primary doc to check for cortisol, aldosterone, and thyrone hormones. Then have him refer you to a cardiologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Bp often95/70, fasting sugar 107,mild dizziness sometimes by forward bending for 3months,no vertigo,no low iron or blood count,no hypothyroidism,age59?
During an echocardiogram they found a shadow on my cousins liver, she has low white blood cell count, and her sugar was high. What can all this mean?
Needs follow up: The liver can be imaged with ultrasound (as in the echocardiogram), ct and MRI and depending on the type lesion, there may be different advantages to using different types of imaging. Follow up is needed to assess if this lesion is benign or needs further assessment. Some lesions may require a biopsy to be examined by a pathologist for a diagnosis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My wife , 35 years old , getting fainted for a minute. Once she fell as feeling dark for a sec.Her sugar level ok.Bp is 97/54. Is it concern?Is it low
Syncope/near syncope: Syncope/fainting should be evaluated as there is a specific work up to assure there is nothing serious causing your wife's condition. Certainly, a low blood pressure (hypotension) is a possible cause, and 97/54 is on the low side, and may go lower at times even, so best to get her fully evaluated with a syncopal work-up. Best wishes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What should i do if my blood sugar is high?
- What should i do if my newborn is vomiting and seems to have trouble breathing?
- What should i do if my baby is throwing up blood?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should i do if my baby is running a fever of 1011?
- What should i do if my penile implant is beginning to break through the skin?
- If my hdl is low what can i do to help bring it up
- What should i do if my urethra opening is misplaced?
- What should i do if my blood sugar is low?