Doctor insights on:
What Should I Do If I Think I Have Sars
Call a physician: It is highly unlikely that you will ever have this disease unless you work in a lab that works with the virus or work with bats in china. If you, for some reason, think you have sars you are probably very ill and should call your doctor. If there is an outbreak there will be places you can go for supportive care and where you are isolated from others. Listen to the radio to hear where those are. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Supportive measures: There is no treatment for the viral infection itself, we simply support failing organs and provide adequate fluid and nutrition until the illness has run its course. These can include specialized ivs, ventilators, hemodialysis, feeding tubes, etc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Inflammation: Sars is a group of symptoms and vital signs that indicate a systemic inflammatory response on the part of the body. At a low end it may reflect a cold. At a high end it could portend a serious infection including bacteremia. Non-infectious causes such as inflammatory arthritis cans also be classified as sars. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I think i have chlamydia what should i do
- I think i have a varicocele what should i do
- What should i do if i think i have appendicitis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I think i have early periodontitis what should i do
- What should i do if i think i have genital warts?
- What should i do if i think i might have rabies?
- I think i am starting to have symptoms of menopause what should i do
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free