Doctor insights on:
What Should I Do If I Have Cramps In The Beginning Of My Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Cramps are a warning: The feeling of cramping may signal uterine contractions, uterine infection, bladder infection or other problems. Many can be treated, but it is essential that a pregnant woman with cramping contact an OB provider. In most cases she will be asked to go to labor & delivery for evaluation and monitoring for labor. No one should try to "manage" uterine cramping alone. That would be too risky for baby! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many causes 4 cramps: Cramping in pregnancy can come from several things from bladder infection to early labor. It is always best to contact an OB provider when they occur so such problems can be assessed and put into perspective given the patient's medical history and status. Thanks for asking @drpam. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What should i do if my penile implant is beginning to break through the skin?
- I have pimples on my face what should i do
- What should i do if my child is having a febrile seizure?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a rash on my elbow i think it is psoriasis what should i do
- I have a cut on my hand gardening what should i do now
- I have irregular itching on my my thighs and sides what should i do
- What should i do if my ankle hurts i have soccer in a week?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online