Doctor insights on:
Treating A Scratched Cornea
2-7 days: Depending on the severity this will usually take between one day and one week. ...Read more
Depends: Could be a couple days to a week. ...Read more
Advisable: Your ophthalmologist can determine if indeed it is a scratch or if there is a foreign object involved or if it is infected. If you are absolutely condifent it is only a scratch and you can stand the discomfort, then you can wait a day or two but if the symptoms last more than 36-48 hours, then get an examination. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do for a scratched cornea?
- Can i wear contacts with a scratched cornea?
- Scratched cornea symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Scratched cornea blurred vision
- Eye drops for scratched cornea
- Eyelashes scratching cornea
- Treat scratched cornea
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free