Doctor insights on:
What Should I Do Before And After An Eye Surgery
Eye Surgery: The actual pre and postop regimen depends on the type of eye surgery you are having. Ask your eye doctor for specific instructions. Make sure you have all your prescribed eye drops before your surgery, pain medication if necessary, and find out what you can or cannot do after surgery. Ask if your head needs to be in a certain position after surgery. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Too old to see?: Age does not determine the necessity for eye surgery but does impact the outcome. Always balance potential benefit of proposed surgery and risks with age being only one of those factors. Frank discussion with doctor and family should help find common ground. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When should i quit smoking and drinking before an eye surgery
- Recovering from gallbladder surgery
- What should i do to prepare for an eye exam?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should i do if i was punched in the eye?
- What should i do if get hit in the eye?
- I was hit in the eye with a baseball what should i do
- Should i do core work before or after lifting
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free