Doctor insights on:
What Should I Do About The Pain In My Penis
For the past several months I have been having pain in my penis when I am erect. Penis has About 20-30% curve to the right from the base. What's next?
Im having pain in my penis and testicle i haven't had sex with anyone in about 2 years no burning just flat out pain headache and nervous from all this?
I have an aching pain in my penis, no burning just aching, it also moves to my shoulder and my leg. I got std tested but no results yet, and they did not test for hiv. Also I've been out of breath lately. I work about 60 hours a week and I come home and d
Doubt STD or HIV: No STD causes symptoms like this, including HIV. Even if one or more STD tests is positive, it won't explain your symptoms, including the penile aching. If there is a recent sexual exposure you are nervous about, I would suspect most if not all your symptoms are psychological. But follow-up with your doctor when the test results are back. In the meantime, try not to worry. Doesn't sound serious! ...Read more
Two purposes for...: The penis is to serve you for peeing & feeling relieved after emptying urinary bladder as well as for copulating to reproduce. More? Contact www.healthtap.com/dr-Lin with RQPWJC to login - using audio / video goes faster and learns more than text chat. Best wishes to health... ...Read more
Talk with Your Doc: Schedule an appointment for your son with your doctor. If you have a good report with your son, go together to the appointment to discuss the concerns. If you are worried about embarassment, talk to the doctor ahead of time to let them know what you are concerned about. The doctor can bring up the subject during the visit and evaluate for your concerns. ...Read more
Circumcision: Questions? Consider consulting with an urologist.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What should i do about a small cavity in my tooth?
- What should i do about my possible dead toe nail?
- What should i do about my inability to straighten my leg?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should i do about foot pain occurring only in the morning?
- What can i do about pain in my feet?
- What should i do about a dislocated hip?
- What should i do to relieve the shooting pain in my knee?
- Talk to a urologist online for free