Doctor insights on:
What Should I Do About A Dislocated Hip
Depends on the age: Traumatic hip dislocation - pediatric - pediatrics - orthobullets.Com www.Orthobullets.Com/pediatrics/.../traumatic-hip-dislocation--pediat...Mar 12, 2012 – introduction. Typically seen after high energy trauma. Can occur after low energy mechanism while engaging in sporting activities. Posterior ... Pediatric hip dysplasia - dislocated hips in children orthopedics.About.Com › ... › pediatric ort. ...Read more
Go to the ER: These symptoms can only be adequately diagnosed only after a thorough evaluation by your doctor. This may include labs and other satudies. Once all of the information is in, your doctor can let you know what's going on, and what to do to help you. ...Read more
Depends: It depends on the type and severity as well as your level of activity. Generally, uncomplicated dislocations usually take 6-12 weeks to heal. ...Read more
Need an x-ray now!: A hip dislocation may disturb the blood supply to the femoral head. When that happens, avascular or osteo necrosis may develop. This is a serious condition and needs to be evaluated by a board certified orthopaedic surgeon. Try otc nsaid's for pain relief until you can see an orthopod. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What should i do for my dislocated pinky?
- What should i do if my hip hurts?
- What should i do about moldy file folders at work?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should i do about foot pain occurring only in the morning?
- What should i do about my nerves if on skype conference call?
- What should i do about a small cavity in my tooth?
- What should i do about the pain in my penis?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free