Doctor insights on:
What Should Be The Frequency For Ha Ving Sex For Good Health
When's the best time to have sex to get pregnant? which health factors can affect conception? also want to know frequency of consummation to conceive
Virtual Consult: Your questions will be best answered in detail with a consult. You were taking Depo Lupron it shows in your info .You probably were being treated for Endometriosis. Fertile phase is usually 14 to 16 days before your next menses or simpler is to be sexually active Day 10 to Day 16 of a 28 day cycle. sex 3 times a week is an average for trying to conceive. Endometriosis can decrease your chances ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sexuality: Sexual activity is part of the human experience. Each of us has a right to our sexual feelings and experiences. The only disease that is obvious to physicians is when one denies their sexuality and does not engage in this experience in healthy and life giving ways. ...Read more
Important: "key" is probably too strong a word. We know that a healthy sex life in a committed relationship is often part of what many people define as an important part of life. However there is much individual variation and there are many heathly adult male for which sex is not part of their life for various reasons. ...Read more
Maybe: Both are natural. So long as the your partner is healthy, then sex can be good for your mental health as well as your physical health. Masturbation can relieve stress. Assuming you are not masturbating to the point where it interferes with your other life activities, it is ok for you to do so. ...Read more
My age 20....male...i masturbrate daily twice from past 1year....is it good for health or any problems to my future sex...or any side effects.help me?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best vitamin to for good liver health to take?
- What are the symptoms of detached retina i should be looking for?
- What are the symptoms of brain aneurysm i should be looking for?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should be the ideal blood sugar level for type 2 diabetic?
- What are the symptoms of depression when should drugs be used for treatment?
- What is the good food for health?
- What are the symptoms of carcinoid tumors i should be looking for?
- What should be the target heart rate zone for a 13 year old gilr?