Doctor insights on:
What Should A Baby Wear To Bed
When should be a baby's last feeding of the day? My LO goes to bed with us around 10pm and may have eaten 3 hours before this or will eat again at 10p
Get her to: A psychiatrist today! she needs help that you cannot give her no matter how much you love/ support her. ...Read more
How can we can get our baby out of our bed without making him miserable? He's a natural late waker.
Slowly: Gently start the wake up process. Maybe first with some gentle music, then the lights in the room and finally some loving comments. Also gentle rubbing or the arms and legs. This slow process on a regular routine basis will help with that late sleeper. However, if you are talking about your 17 year old baby, then we need more rooms to answer that one :-). ...Read more
See below:: •call the doctor if your child is an infant; has lost consciousness, even momentarily; or if a child of any age has any of these symptoms: ?won't stop crying ?complains of head and neck pain ?vomits repeatedly ?difficult to awaken ?becomes difficult to console otherwise look for any external scalp boo-boos (lumps/abrasions) which may take days or weeks to heal. ...Read more
Big bed!: Once a toddler is able to climb onto and off of a toddler bed easily, you can remove the safety rails. It is usually a good idea to use a baby safety gate on the door of the child's room, to prevent them from wandering too far if they do get out of bed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When i was a baby, i fell out of bed and hit my head onto the floor a couple of times. Now that im older, i feel like i can't use my common sense.
Not likely: Speak to a professional psychologist-???exactly what common sense are you referring to? ...Read more
Depends: A fall can produce variable problems.A fall to carpeted or cushioned floor with no loss of consciousness is unlikely to produce damage. If into a corner or edge with a visible defect, a period of loss of consciousness, recurrent vomiting, go see the dr. If the kid cried immediately, rubbed head and resumed play at similar intensity, monitor at home. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My feet are always coldi wear socks to bed what else should i do
- What should baby wear to sleep?
- What vegetables should i start with when introducing to a baby?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should you put on a rug burn to help it heal and stop hurting?
- What is the best type of underwear for a teenage boy to wear?
- What happens to a baby that isnt getting enough oxygen in the womb?
- Should babies wear hats to sleep
- How long should a baby to wear an eye patch to correct a lazy eye?