Doctor insights on:
What Remedies For Mastoiditis Can I Try At Home
Diagnosed with mastoiditis.Fever went from 103.2 to 98.6,Feel much better from treatment so far but how long does this last?anything to watch for?
My result mastoid xtray consider mastoiditis bilateral more pronounched on the left what meaning of this? What the treatment i need or need surgery
Radiology: These findings can only be utilized in the context of your clinical presentation. You may or may not need any treatment, but this should be determined by a doctor practicing clinical medicine, preferably ENT, and not by a radiologist looking at films without seeing and evaluating you. Good luck. ...Read more
Can politics stop civilian ent's say surgery needed for mastotiditis & tore ear drum. Civ dr's refuse treatment when thy find out va caused it apr 201?
Gets complicated...: In general, the U.S. Is a free country, so a patient can select any doctor he wants to go to, and likewise, a doctor can select which patient he wants to treat. That makes life fair. Usually, if there is a complication after a surgery, that surgeon or another surgeon on the same team corrects the problems, instead of bringing an outside person into a problem situation. The va may have more rules. ...Read more
Yes, for sure.: It is fairly common in children. Usually it can be treated with just a tube in the eardrum, but sometimes needs a bigger operation to drain the infection. Beware of doctors overcalling "mastoiditis" on ct or MRI scans, when all they are seeing is fluid in the mastoid. This is seen with any ear infection for a while afterwards. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What home remedies can i try for thin dry hair?
- What remedies for interstitial lung disease can i try at home?
- Any remedies for marijuana i can try at home
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Any remedies for mouth cancer i can try at home
- Any remedies for cardiac arrest i can try at home
- Any remedies for a fast heart rate i can try at home
- What can i try at home to treat benign positional vertigo?
- Talk to a head and neck surgeon online for free