Doctor insights on:
What Religions Require Male Circ
Growth: Doubtful. Our growth is usually complete by 21, rarely 25. ...Read more
Unlikely to happen: Most of the adult head growth is finished by age nine (95%) with minor remodeling of the skull continuing throughout life. ...Read more
Normal: It can be normal to have a skin tag near the urethra. If there are no other symptoms then show it to his pediatrician during the next visit. ...Read more
Sex: Male. Age: 17. HT: 5'5. LBS: 131. Exercise: Runs and bikes one hr daily, evry other day strength training. How much protein do I require ?
I'm 30 years old male indian. Height 5 ft 4 inch, wrist circumference 6 inch, hands below the elbow are very thin. What should I do to enlarge them?
Lift weights: A proper program can strengthen, tone and build muscle. ...Read more
Age: 17 Sex: Male Question for Nutritionist: I run 4 miles daily how many calories do I require? I also do strength train every other day.
Calorie need: Usually, at your age, the calories needed/d would be 2500-3000/d. It appears from your history that you are toning well and running and exercising that with a broad judicial diet will keep your weight management balanced. If need further nutritional guidance, you can make an online appt with the healthtap nutritionist. ...Read more
I keep thinking my head is smaller than average. im male 23 and my head circumference is 22.5 inches/57 cm. is my head smaller because I wasn't breastfed when I was young or didn't drink milk? is there any way to make it bigger or make it look bigger
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What shots are required for school?
- What is required to clot blood?
- What are the required immunizations for children?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What preparation is required for the flexible sigmoidoscopy?
- What creatinine level requires dialysis?
- What prep is required for a partial colonoscopy?
- What type of cancer requires bone marrow transplant?
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free