Doctor insights on:
What R The Tell Tale Signs That You Might Have A Kidney Infection
The kidneys are paired organs that lie on either side of the vertebral column. Part of their critical functions include the excretion of urine and removal of nitrogenous wastes products from the blood. They regulate acid-base, electrolyte, fluid balance and blood pressure. Through hormonal signals, the kidneys control the ...Read more
How can you tell you have a kidney infection? I think i may have one. What are the signs/symptoms?
Pyelonephritis: This disease often manifests with back pain, high fevers, chills, generalized malaise and sepsis. You can conceivably have chronic kidney infection without the classic symptoms, as with tuberculosis, etc., but this is not something you diagnose by yourself. See a good clinician if you think you may have a uti, get evaluated, diagnosed and treated. ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some signs that you might have hiv?
- How to tell if you have kidney infection?
- How do you tell if you have a kidney infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Signs that you might have diabetes
- I think i may have a drinking problem what are some tell tale signs
- How can i tell if i have or what kind of heart arrhythmia i might have?
- What are some reasons that the doctor might tell me to have a splenectomy?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online