Doctor insights on:
What R The Syptoms For An Ulcer
Pain/nausea: Symptoms of peptic ulcer can vary, but most common symptoms are burning or sharp pains in upper stomach, usually worse before and after meals. They can be caused by use of Aspirin or Motrin and other nsaids. If not treated, they can cause internal bleeding, which need medical attention. Go see your physician. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No inflow: Venous stasis is caused by valve problems that allow blood from deep high-pressure veins to enter low-pressure veins just under the skin. These veins enlarge, letting fluid through the walls (swelling), letting blood through (discoloration) and finally having so much back pressure that nutritious arterial blood cannot enter an area of the skin resulting in ulcers. It is treated by laser ablation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is humulin r insulin?
- What r kidney stone symptoms?
- What is the r factor test for lupus?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the side effect of deriphyllin r tablet?
- What is heptimax r hcv rna test?
- What r the defining symptoms between miscarraige and eptopic pregnancy?
- What r d pros n cons in taking creatine tnx?
- Syptoms of stomach ulcers