Doctor insights on:
What Qualifications Do You Need To Become A Doctor
Becoming a Physician: I often think that one needs two things to get through medical school: an ability to take tests and persistence. This career is very rewarding, but it comes with significant sacrifices; it is not an easy path. But, it is definitely one worth examining. ...Read more
Prerequisites: Prerequisites for being accepted at an osteopathic school in the us are the same as allopathic (M.D.) schools. They include a 4-year degree (bs or ba, plus any pre-requisites the school may require, and the mcat entrance test. Common pre-requisites include: chemistry, organic chemistry, biochemistry, physics, humanities courses, and at least some biology courses. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Well: You have to study very hard, go to college, then medical school 4 years then internship and residency which can be anywhere from 3-7 years more. You have to take lots and lots of tests and always study very hard.If you specialize it can be even longer than that. ...Read more
As many AP classes: As possible! especially in biology ; chemistry. Physics ; calc are helpful also. Be well rounded! continue art or music if you excel! volunteer at a hospital, join your medical explorers group. Business would be helpful if you might want to own your own practice someday! get involved in community service! write everything that you do, or are awarded from the beginning of freshman year. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What grades do i need to become a doctor?
- What classes do you need to become a dentist?
- What grades do you need to be a doctor?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of doctor do i need for tongue?
- What kind of doctor do i need for hemorrhoids?
- What type of doctor do i need to see for interstitial cystitits?
- What kind of doctor do i need to see for genital warts?
- Do you need physics to become a doctor?