Doctor insights on:
What Purpose Does Your Thyroid Serve
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a nodule in your thyroid feel like?
- What does it mean to have your thyroid feel grainy?
- What does your thyroid look like?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean if you feel a pulse in your stomach?
- What does it mean when your period blood is brown?
- What does it mean your period starts then stops?
- What does it mean when blood comes out your penis?
- What function does your thyroid serve?