Doctor insights on:
What Problems Are There Switching From Degarelix To Eligard
I am 92 have prostate cancer, high blood pressure and problems with blood clots. I take eligard, nefridene for bo. Can i take blk cohosh for flashes?
Here are...: Probably not although cohosh has been used for female menopause-related hot flash. If being reasonably coping with it well, i don't advise using it. As to using eligard, i wouldn't comment on its use due to unclear intended goal for its current use. As to nefridene, i assumed you meant nefidipine? More detail, ask and talk with your doc timely; online for such is inadequate for your present need. ...Read more
ED: There are three drugs: viagra, Levitra and Cialis that your physician can prescribe. There is also trimix (pge-1) that can be injected into the body of the penis; muse is a suppository that is inserted in the urethra (pge-1); vacuum erection devise(ved). Insertion of a semirigid or inflatable prosthesis could be considered if everything else fails but it requires surgery. Good luck. ...Read more
I have been receiving degarelix injections for a year or so and have a lot of hard masses under my skin. Can they be removed? Are they harmful?
Wait: Most injection site reactions to this drug will resolve over time. They are not harmful, just cosmetic concern. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there particular foods to avoid when suffering from gallbladder problems?
- What are squiggly lines in my vision from time to time what isit?
- Are there any side effects from surgery to repair a torn meniscus?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What other medications are there to treat anxiety disorders besides ssris?
- What are some health problems related to inadequate diets?
- Are there any vitamins i can take to prevent warts from growing on my feet?
- What are some home remedies to soothe pain and discomfort from laparoscopy?
- Talk to a urologist online for free