Doctor insights on:
What Prevents You From Getting Pregnant
Is it normal to get my period for more than 10 days then get it back 2-3 days after? Can it prevent me from getting pregnant? Please help!
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I have gall bladder stones and they are preventing me from getting pregnant and i would like to know what to take as in medication to get rid of them?
15 and can't get birth control.. Not having sex but doing almost everything else.. How should I prevent getting pregnant?
Prevention: Easy: 1) abstinence, no sexual intercourse, 2) barrier contraception, condoms or diaphragm, 3) birth control pills, 4) long-acting contraceptives, Depo-Provera provera, (medroxyprogesterone) 5) other contraceptives, iud, 6) permanent sterilizations, tubal ligation, essure, adiana, vasectomy. ...Read more
Yes: yes discus with your doctor it depends on the dose ...Read more
Not usually: Depends on the type and if you have pcos. If your baseline Estradiol is elevated, it is not normal, and something has to be producing the estrogen. In most cases it is an ovarian cyst, but that would easily be seen by ultrasound. Ovarian tumors can do the same. That certainly needs to be followed up in an unstimulated cycle. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Things that can prevent you from getting pregnant
- Can herpes prevent you from getting pregnant?
- Can caffeine prevent you from getting pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does fibroids prevent you from getting pregnant?
- What is preventing me from getting pregnant?
- What can prevent a woman from getting pregnant?
- What prevents women from getting pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online