Doctor insights on:
What Prevents You From Getting Pregnant
Is it normal to get my period for more than 10 days then get it back 2-3 days after? Can it prevent me from getting pregnant? Please help!
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
If I am trying get pregnant and on 1mg of Klonopin twice a day, will that prevent me from getting pregnant and will it cause a miscarriage?
Won't prevent/abort.: Can have teratogenic effects. Category D. Not advisable unless all other choices don't work and your untreated symptoms would cause greater damage. ...Read more
I have gall bladder stones and they are preventing me from getting pregnant and i would like to know what to take as in medication to get rid of them?
15 and can't get birth control.. Not having sex but doing almost everything else.. How should I prevent getting pregnant?
Yes: yes discus with your doctor it depends on the dose ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does fibroids prevent you from getting pregnant?
- Can chlamydia prevent you from getting pregnant?
- Can caffeine prevent you from getting pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can herpes prevent you from getting pregnant?
- Things that can prevent you from getting pregnant
- What prevents women from getting pregnant?
- What can prevent you from getting your period?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online