Doctor insights on:
What Pregnancy Test Do Doctors Use
See below: When you miss a period and are concerned that you may be pregnant. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Just retest: Home pregnancy tests are very accurate. They are the same tests used in a doctors office. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period. If you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. If you were pregnant the hormone level would rise enough for detection. ...Read more
I got a really light line in a pregnancy test then at the doctors they said it was a negative what does the mean?
Not pregnant: If you missed your period and the blood test done at the doctor's office was negative, you are not pregnant. ...Read more
I just went to the doctors and had them give me a pregnancy test - it came back negative - is there still a possiblity that i could be pregnant?
Possibly : If it is to early and it was not a blood test ...Read more
Contaminant?: There may be something that is causing a comtamination of the result. Hcg is a hormone, but it can have cross reactivity with other hormones in the blood in some instances. Fertility drugs and medications that contain HCG might interfere with pregnancy tests for hcg. Perhaps an antibody in the blood could be interfering also. ...Read more
HCG: Most can be read within minutes (+ vs -). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What type of pregnancy test do doctors use?
- What kind of pregnancy test do doctors offices use?
- What kind of pregnancy tests do doctors use?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What will the doctor do in a uti test?
- What sedation do doctors use for wisdom teeth?
- What is the best pregnancy test to use?
- Do doctors test for herpes during pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online