Doctor insights on:
What Precautions Should I Take When Using Aha Products
Esophagus: hypermia and erosion present at lower end. ( endoscopy result ) why it happened and which medicine and what precautions should I take. Rgds?
If I have HPV and i had the warts removed can I give HPV to my husband to be? If so what precautions can I take? #nqlu i was a assulted and got HPV as a result. I started showing signs. Warts and my gyno burned them off and i've been free of them for ove
The : The virus can still be transmitted unfortunately. I am very sorry that this happened to you. Hpv vaccination has now been approved for men, so this is an option to discuss with your and his physician. I am sorry that you have been worried about this and i hope this puts your mind at rest. ...Read more
Trying to conceive for last 3months.didnt get any result. Pls help with food for both of us.n d precautions to take?
One year: it can take more than 3 months in order to achieve a pregnancy. Gynecologist do not define infertility until a person goes through an entire year without pregnancy. More importantly, are you having regular periods? if not, see a gynecologist.your diet is not as important as your level of exercise and your weight. ...Read more
When I am matting with my wife, I use candoom, is there possibilty her utrous gets infected.What precautions should I take while using candoom.
Condom: This will not cause your wife to be infected. You need not take any specific precautions. ...Read more
It depends: What are you "at risk" for? Learn all you can about that condition. If you're at risk because of a family history, ask family members how they found out they had the condition, and ask them to ask their doctors about screening tests for the condition. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What should i take precaution at sex?
- What are the precautions i should take to avoid psoriasis?
- What precautions should you take when a compact fluorescent light breaks?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What precautions should i take before taking a blood stool test?
- What precautions do i need to take when eating with tmj?
- What are some safety precautions i should take for my newborn baby at home?
- Precautions after thrombolysis
- What precautions should i take when starting exercising when i am obese?