Doctor insights on:
What Percentage Of People Get Peer Pressured
What percentage of woman have a diastolic blood pressure less than 60 mm hg? Is it normal and expected?
Good health: A low diastolic is not bad, in and of itself. Mine is <50. What could be a problem is if it is usually >70 or 80, and then suddenly drops to 60, you don't have enough pressure during the resting phase of your heart beat to keep blood pressure or flow to the brain. There is not really a difference between men and women, per se, so i cannot reliably answer that question for women. ...Read more
Unknown: There are a few known causes like obesity, kidney disease, coarctation of the aorta, renal artery stenosis, pheochromocytoma, adrenal hyperplasia and others - but all together, these account for only a small fraction of all people with htn. For the vast majority, the cause is unknown. ...Read more
I get so much peer pressure to have sex. And don't get me wrong my drive is up there but im nervous and scared its a whole new world. Should i cave?
True to one' self: Good for you. Just because everyone is doing it doest mean you have to follow. ...Read more
Hypertension: They have more fluid in their bodies and require greater volume flows to supply the increased tissues. ...Read more
Low blood pressure: Low blood pressure (BP) is not really a disease condition. In general, for your health, the lower your bp, the better. The exception to this is when you get symptoms like lighted-headedness or dizziness when you stand up or feel like you're about to faint. There are individuals whose BP is 80/50, and they feel fine. Other people may have 100/60 and feel dizzy because that is low for them. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What percentage of smokers get lung cancer or emphysema?
- What percentage of people have colon polyps?
- What percentage of women who have an iud will get an ectopic pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Percentages of kids on drugs from peer pressure
- What are some examples of peer pressure of youth violence?
- I think i have tinnitus what percentage of the people have it
- What type of snack foods are good for people with high blood pressure?
- What are the solutions for negative effects of peer pressure?