Doctor insights on:
What Parts Of The Endocrine System Does Paget's Disease Affect
None: While called an endocrine disorder, to my knowledge, there is no specific organ/gland damage. Any pathologist can to weigh in? ...Read more
Common diseases: The best advice I can give you to understand this is to go to the local library and find a readable book about the Endocrine system. There are many books worth reading. Perhaps before you go to the library you might want to read a few articles on the internet that will give some ideas to begin with. If you do follow this please let me know what you think. ...Read more
Yes, indeed!: You are correct!Get a more detailed answer ›
Brains to Bones: Endocrine glands secrete hormones into the bloodstream which direct the activity of other glands and organs. Few examples: part of the pancreas makes Insulin to help glucose fuel all the cells in the body; hypothalamus makes hormones directing the pituitary which directs ovaries, testes, thyroid, adrenals, etc. Pth from parathyroid glands maintains bone/blood calcium among other things. ...Read more
Probably Not: Foray 48b (btk) is an insecticide using spores from a bacteria to kill gypsy moth larvae. While there have been reports of allergic resctions, these would generally manifest themselves as asthma affecting the respiratory system, or theoretically as anaphylaxis causing shock. There are no us government sites linking foray 48b to any endocrine disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some diseases that affect the endocrine system?
- Endocrine system body parts
- How does the endocrine system affect metabolism?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does graves disease effect the endocrine system?
- What parts of the body does down syndrome affect?
- What parts of the brain does thc affect?
- What parts of the body does alcohol affect?
- Talk to an oncologist and hematologist online for free