Doctor insights on:
What Part Of Your Brain Processes Vision Stimuli
I have headache in right part of brain and my right eye pains ! my eyes also get stressed while studying. I don't wear specs and have perfect vision..!
2 types of control: Smile is controlled by regions related to voluntary movement and by emotional areas of the brain. Thus we can smile when told to do so, but we also smile (almost involuntarily) when happy, and the latter often seems more natural. ...Read more
Brainstem: The regulatory signals for breathing come from the brainstem, located at the back, bottom-most portion of the head. ...Read more
Please let me know if there is a part of your brain that doesn't develop until you're at least eighteen years old?
Brain development: By the age of 18 your brain is fully developed from an anatomical point of view. ...Read more
Various locations: Brain tumors can affect eye sight by directly affecting parts of the visual cortex (occipital lobe), by affecting visual pathways in the temporal lobes or thalamus, by affecting the optic nerves from the eyes or by affecting where the optic nerves come together in the optic chiasm such as with pituitary tumors. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- In what part of your brain or body is breathing regulated from
- What part of the brain causes narcolepsy?
- What part of the brain is affected by autism?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What part of vision does alcohol affect?
- What injury that is part of the brain that causes speech impedement?
- What part of the brain does thc effect?
- What part of the brain is responsible for motor skills?
- Talk to a neurologist online