Doctor insights on:
What Part Of Your Brain Processes Vision Stimuli
I have headache in right part of brain and my right eye pains ! my eyes also get stressed while studying. I don't wear specs and have perfect vision..!
2 types of control: Smile is controlled by regions related to voluntary movement and by emotional areas of the brain. Thus we can smile when told to do so, but we also smile (almost involuntarily) when happy, and the latter often seems more natural. ...Read more
Please let me know if there is a part of your brain that doesn't develop until you're at least eighteen years old?
Brain development: By the age of 18 your brain is fully developed from an anatomical point of view. ...Read more
Brainstem: The regulatory signals for breathing come from the brainstem, located at the back, bottom-most portion of the head. ...Read more
Various locations: Brain tumors can affect eye sight by directly affecting parts of the visual cortex (occipital lobe), by affecting visual pathways in the temporal lobes or thalamus, by affecting the optic nerves from the eyes or by affecting where the optic nerves come together in the optic chiasm such as with pituitary tumors. ...Read more
"Normal guilt": Includes those times when we know we are making choices that vary from our value system. "neurotic guilt" is excessive and we feel guilty over too many things. Please reflect or speak w/a friend to determine your situation and see a mental health professional if the latter. Peace and good health. Your situation is more common than you may think. Live in the now as best you can. Wayne Dwyer. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- In what part of your brain or body is breathing regulated from
- What part of the brain controls addiction?
- What part of the brain is involved in planning and impulse control?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What part of your breast hurt when your pregnant?
- What part of the brain is responsible for motor skills?
- What part of your stomach starts to get big first when you are pregnant?
- What do you call the white part of your eye?
- Talk to a neurologist online