Doctor insights on:
What Part Of The Back Has Pain For A Pms Sufferer
PMS and Pain: Back pain typical of PMS is in the lower area closer to the line between you hips. This is were the pelvic nerves carry pain sensation from the uterus . Medication like Ibuprofen and Naproxen sodium can help the pain. If the pain is worsening or is exhausting see your physician. Often, women wait to long when told this is "normal" by older women in the family. ...Read more
Having brest pain. Not severe, but bothering. Only left and the same part. This is my first experience. Is this a part of pms? How can I ease pain?
Hi. For the past 3 months IV viginal pain 2 to 3 days before my menstruation..Im NT sure if its part of pms.Thick mucus will come out pain is gone
See your MD: It is not possible to tell what is happening from your description . See your md. ...Read more
PMS: Sure, as long as hormonal changes are involved. ...Read more
PMS: can mean mood swings with random crying. If crying persists and you continue to have mood swings, talk to your pcp and consider seeing a mental health professional. See: https://secure02.kidshealth.org/teen/sexual_health/girls/menstrual_problems.html I hope this helps. All the best. ...Read more
Are there any vitamins to boost memory? I find it worse during luteal phase as part of pms i think. How can i control it or boost it without med
Medical foods: Yes, we do have experience using biologically active B vitamins, and even Vitamin D supplements. Since these items require prescriptions, and are not available in your "vitamin store", you need to discuss with your physician. Also, may help to explore your emotional state at time of hormonal shifts, as this can contribute to cognitive change. ...Read more
Im 24yo now, 8yrs ago i discovered that the lymphnode under my axilla is swelling prior to menstruation until now it's part of my pms, is it normal?
Axillary mass: No pain or change in size or shape or consistency, then no worries. Have your ob/gyn take a look. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes a sharp pain on the right side in the middle of the back?
- What can cause pain in the upper left part of my back?
- What does it mean if i have pain in the left part of my back where my ribs are?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are common causes of a sharp pain that shoots down the back of your leg?
- What could cause a dull pain in the lower part of the right rib gage?
- What are the treatments for a pinched nerve in l5 area of the back?
- What is the best sport for a person having disc pain in hi back?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free