Doctor insights on:
What Over The Counter Treat Keratosis Pilaris
Keratosis pilaris is a very common skin condition that affects about 40% of people. It shows up as scaly little bumps around follicles, usually on the backs of the arms. It can also be seen on the tops of the thighs and butt. It usually shows up in the teenage years and gets better with time. In kids, it also is sometimes on the face, but that usually ...Read more
What is the most effective and safe home or over-the-counter treatment for keratosis pilaris On upper arms and thighs?
Out of luck...: Keratosis pilaris is not pimples but is something else, fortunately not serious. There is no cure but this condition often gets better and worse on its own and even varies with the weather. Using a good moisturizer and avoiding drying soaps can help. A special type of moisturizer called a keratolytic can be especially helpful. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Over counter treat keratosis
- Ways to treat keratosis pilaris
- Keratosis pilaris all over body
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to treat keratosis pilaris with supplements?
- How to treat keratosis pilaris naturally?
- How can i treat keratosis pilaris?
- What over counter medicines are good to treat impetigo?
- Talk to a dermatologist online