Doctor insights on:
What Over The Counter Pill Can U Get For Stomach Cramps And Diarreah
Diarrhea: I cannot justify telling you to take anything and i would not endorse taking anything for diarrhea if there is the possibility for an infectious cause or medication induced. Pepto bismol and loperamide are anti-diarrheal medications found over the counter. Maybe you should see your doctor for a stool exam 1st. ...Read more
Sometimes i get really bad stomach cramps and diarreah that wake me up in the middle of the night. What could be causing this?
My stomach growls but i feel full, i also have stomach cramps and diarreah sometimes after i eat dairy and my stomach makes weird grumblings, and gas.
My mom had the stomach flu and since she had it two weeks ago she can't get rid of the diarrhea and the stomach cramps. Is there an over the counter?
Been eating dairy not using my pills have severe stomach cramps diahrea and bloody mucus 52 had colonoscopy less than year ago came out good ?
Get an exam: You may have lactose intolerance. An infectious agent is also possible. Bloody mucus is something that should be checked out. If there is a focus of cancer it can often be cured if caught early enough. I suggest discussing this with the same physician who did your colonoscopy as soon as possible. ...Read more
Ive now got stomach cramps an a bit of back ache since the unprotected sex and missed pills what could it be?
I have stomach cramps almost every night at the same time. But it's only at night that i get them. What is it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What over-the-counter drug or pill can i buy for pain from cancer?
- What is the best over-the-counter body wash for oily skin and body acne?
- What are some over-the-counter things i can buy to get pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is good over-the-counter pill for erectile disfunction?
- What can i by over-the-counter for anemia?
- What over-the-counter medication can ii take for uti when im breast feeding?
- What are the best diet pills can be used for energy and appetite suppression?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free