Doctor insights on:
What Over The Counter Lotion Would You Reccomend For Dermititus
See answer: The american academy of dermatology recommend: ointments and creams are more effective and less irritating than lotions. Look for a cream or ointment that contains an oil such as olive oil or jojoba oil. Shea butter also works well. Other ingredients that help to soothe dry skin include lactic acid, urea, hyaluronic acid, dimethicone, glycerin, lanolin, mineral oil, and petrolatum. ...Read more
Aside from coconut oil, what is the best over-the-counter lotion or eye cream for eczema around the eyes?
I have a photo allergic reaction to sunscreen. I have tried sprays and lotions (all over the counter products). What do you recommend I use?
Try Benadryl lotion: You can try topical Benadryl lotion/cream, or a mild cortisone cream (0.5% if covering large area, 1% ok if localized / small areas). Try one at a time & see how they work for you. If neither, will need zyrtec + Pepcid (generics ok) +/- prescribed steroid pills. See urgent care if no relief. ...Read more
Can you recommend an over-the-counter topical drug (cream ointment or lotion) for fairly severe eczema on my hands also in om my back calves
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What over-the-counter pain relief would you recommend for broken bones?
- What wart medication over-the-counter would you recommend for fast results?
- What is the best treatment for severely dry skin over-the-counter lotion?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best over-the-counter medications for bronchitis?
- What over-the-counter drugs can cause you to miscarry?
- What is the best over-the-counter body wash for oily skin and body acne?
- What is a good over-the-counter drug to take for erectile dysfunction?
- Talk to a dermatologist online