Doctor insights on:
What Over The Counter Lotion Would You Reccomend For Dermititus
See answer: The american academy of dermatology recommend: ointments and creams are more effective and less irritating than lotions. Look for a cream or ointment that contains an oil such as olive oil or jojoba oil. Shea butter also works well. Other ingredients that help to soothe dry skin include lactic acid, urea, hyaluronic acid, dimethicone, glycerin, lanolin, mineral oil, and petrolatum. ...Read more
Aside from coconut oil, what is the best over-the-counter lotion or eye cream for eczema around the eyes?
I've tried alot of over the counter topical lotions, and scrubs and pretty much everything and I'm still getting chest and back cyst acne. I'm 28yrs ?
Accutane: available under other names is what you need ...Read more
I have a photo allergic reaction to sunscreen. I have tried sprays and lotions (all over the counter products). What do you recommend I use?
Try Benadryl (diphenhydramine) lotion: You can try topical Benadryl (diphenhydramine) lotion/cream, or a mild cortisone cream (0.5% if covering large area, 1% ok if localized / small areas). Try one at a time & see how they work for you. If neither, will need zyrtec + Pepcid (generics ok) +/- prescribed steroid pills. See urgent care if no relief. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What wart medication over-the-counter would you recommend for fast results?
- What over-the-counter pain relief would you recommend for broken bones?
- Eczema lotions over-the-counter
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Over counter cream lotion heat rash
- What is chlortrimeton and is it over-the-counter?
- What can you take over-the-counter to help with the digestion of food?
- What over-the-counter herbs can help you lose weight?
- Talk to a dermatologist online