Doctor insights on:
What Over The Counter Drugs Can Cause You To Miscarry
No: Bad idea. See a doctor in person if you want to discuss this further. ...Read more
Two ways: Studies through vanderbilt university medical center have linked cannabis w ectopic pregnancy ; early miscarriages. Marijuana ^’s anadamide levels which prevents correct embryonic development ; can lead to miscarriage or the embryo may not make it’s way to the uterus ; instead implants in the fallopian tube. ...Read more
Yes,: A pregnant shouldn't as a general rule take no medication, illicit or not during pregnancy, especially during the first trimester. One glass of wine with dinner not a problem. If there is a compelling need to use a drug, the benefit vs the risk must be weighed by a specialist (high-risk obstetrician). If your planning travelling to an endemic malaria part of the world---fagetaboutit, seriously! ...Read more
Can diluting or dissolving drugs intended for parenteral injection cause infertility, if given after miscarriage?
I don't know: what you're asking. What drugs are you referring to and why would you dilute or dissolve them? How are they being administered. It sounds like you are making a very bad and even dangerous mistake by abusing medication in this way. ...Read more
What can cause a miscarriage ?
The person I had intercourse with did drugs ... Can that be the reason why? Or...Help please.
Genetic mutations: Most of the time miscarriages are caused by genetic mutations incompatible with life and are no one's fault. That being said, if you are trying for pregnancy, visit your family dr or OB-Gyn and start prenatal vitamins. Stop smoking, no drugs unless check with dr, no hot tubs or hot baths, no alcohol. Of course, it would be good if the father of your child didn't use illegal drugs. Chose carefully. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What over-the-counter drugs can help you sleep?
- What over-the-counter drugs can you take for a cold when your diabetic?
- What can you take over-the-counter to help with the digestion of food?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a good over-the-counter drug to take for erectile dysfunction?
- What are some over-the-counter things i can buy to get pregnant?
- What can i do to relieve my swollen eyes over the counter eye drops?
- What can cause the area under you chin to swell and itch?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free