Doctor insights on:
What Other Symptoms Does High Prolactin Cause
Blood work indicates high TST, low Cortisol, low Prolactin. What are POSSIBLE causes? Symptoms: no weight loss, excess facial hair. Specificity plz
What could be the cause of low testosterone , high am cortisol and high prolactin ? Symptoms include : muscle & joint weakness & injured frequently , no sex drive , tired , mild depression
Many: High prolactin could be a pituitary tumor or caused by medications like mood stabilizers. High cortisol could be stress, or cushings, low t could be due to prolactinoma, stress, etc. Go to a4m.Com and use physician locator to find a local functional medicine doctor to help you do appropriate testing to figure this out. Alternatively a local endocrinologist should be able to help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
High prolactin: Hi. High prolactin (PRL) is most often caused by a benign pituitary tumor that makes PRL. There are certain drugs that can cause hyperprolactinemia, such as anti-dopaminergic drugs and narcotics. Your gender isn't stated. If you're a woman, it can make your periods cease (but at your age, menopause is knocking, so that must be considered). It can also cause breast milk not related to childbirth. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many things: There are over 40 reasons - ask your doctor why it was drawn and what the next step in the differential is. ...Read more
Can a high prolactin level elevate glucose levels? If not, what meds cause a high prolactin level?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the symptoms of tonsillitis and does it cause headache?
- What would cause a flushed face no other symptoms?
- Constant dry mouth and no other symptoms what are the possible causes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could be causing my enlarged thyroid if i have no other serious symptoms?
- What symptoms does low iron cause?
- Does high blood pressure cause insomnia or other sleep disorders?
- Does blepharitis cause any other eye symptoms other than crusting on the lashes?
- What symptoms does high blood pressure cause?