Doctor insights on:
What Organs Does Food Not Pass Through
Yesterday i was told I have fungal organisms morphologically consistent with candida spp can it be healed and does it pass through the mouth? Thankyou
Candida: This is a common yeast present in almost all human beings gut. Development of vaginitis with this yeast-like fungus is inordinately common, but may be increased in persons with diabetes, immune deficiencies, on antibiotics or steroids, etc. And of course completely normal individuals can also get these infections. ...Read more
That would be all: All organisms, every living thing on planet earth, requires some form of food and a proper environment for growth, and for staying alive if no longer growing. Soe organisms can become spores or seeds, in a dried-up or dormant way, and don't need food umntil they sprout, hatch, or otherwise come back to life. ...Read more
Oxygen and carbon dioxide can diffuse through which organism's wall only staphylococcus bacteria or through other organisms also?
No one knows: It is estimated that there are between 500-1000 different species in the human gut alone. An interesting finding has been that obese people typically have less diversity in the gut microbiome compared with lean adults. In general, less microbial diversity in the gut is associated with more chronic disease. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See below: 1. An individual form of life, such as a plant, animal, bacterium, protist, or fungus; a body made up of organs, organelles, or other parts that work together to carry on the various processes of life. 2. A system regarded as analogous in its structure or functions to a living body: the social organism. ...Read more
I was wondering what are some complicated diseases that are caused by organisms in the human body?
There are many: Tuberculosis from tubercle bacillus: Syphilis, a sexually transmitted disease from the spirochete bacillus called treponema pallidum, tertiary syphilis can be very complex affecting all parts of the body. Schistosomiasis or bilharzia caused by parasitic worms: Malaria caused by the parasitic Plasmodium falciparum & spread by mosquitos. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What should i do if my baby does not like the new foods i am having him try?
- What happens to food that passes through the digestive system without being digested and absorbed?
- What happens if my infant does not pass a hearing test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when you bleed blood and your not on your period?
- What happens if you pass kidney stones through your stools?
- What path does a kidney stone take passing through the kidney and urinary system?
- What foods are you not allowed to eat when taking doxycycline with meals?
- Which parts of the digestive system does food not pass through