Doctor insights on:
What Organs Does Food Not Pass Through
Yesterday i was told I have fungal organisms morphologically consistent with candida spp can it be healed and does it pass through the mouth? Thankyou
Candida: This is a common yeast present in almost all human beings gut. Development of vaginitis with this yeast-like fungus is inordinately common, but may be increased in persons with diabetes, immune deficiencies, on antibiotics or steroids, etc. And of course completely normal individuals can also get these infections. ...Read more
That would be all: All organisms, every living thing on planet earth, requires some form of food and a proper environment for growth, and for staying alive if no longer growing. Soe organisms can become spores or seeds, in a dried-up or dormant way, and don't need food umntil they sprout, hatch, or otherwise come back to life. ...Read more
Oxygen and carbon dioxide can diffuse through which organism's wall only staphylococcus bacteria or through other organisms also?
No one knows: It is estimated that there are between 500-1000 different species in the human gut alone. An interesting finding has been that obese people typically have less diversity in the gut microbiome compared with lean adults. In general, less microbial diversity in the gut is associated with more chronic disease. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See below: 1. An individual form of life, such as a plant, animal, bacterium, protist, or fungus; a body made up of organs, organelles, or other parts that work together to carry on the various processes of life. 2. A system regarded as analogous in its structure or functions to a living body: the social organism. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- List of foods that are passed quickly through the digestive system
- Time for food to pass through digestive system
- What happens to food that passes through the digestive system without being digested and absorbed?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What organs does osteosarcoma affect?
- What organs does acid reflux?
- What infections can i pass to my baby through breast milk?
- What if you pass kidney stones through your stool?
- Which parts of the digestive system does food not pass through