Doctor insights on:
What Organism Causes Herpatitis B
1. An individual form of life, such as a plant, animal, bacterium, protist, or fungus; a body made up of organs, organelles, or other parts that work together to carry on the various processes of life. 2. A system regarded as analogous in its structure or functions to a living ...Read more
I was wondering what are some complicated diseases that are caused by organisms in the human body?
There are many: Tuberculosis from tubercle bacillus: Syphilis, a sexually transmitted disease from the spirochete bacillus called treponema pallidum, tertiary syphilis can be very complex affecting all parts of the body. Schistosomiasis or bilharzia caused by parasitic worms: Malaria caused by the parasitic Plasmodium falciparum & spread by mosquitos. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many organisms: E. Coli , proteus, enterococcus, klebsiella.Get a more detailed answer ›
Cause of herpes is: Herpes simplex virus. Can be type one (usually mouth/lips) or type two (usually genital). There is also herpes zoster, the cause of shingles (the same virus that causes chickenpox). There are other members of the herpesvirus family: http://www.Patient.Co.Uk/doctor/human-herpes-viruses.Htm. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What organism causes hepatitis b?
- What is the scientific name of the organism that causes hepatitis b?
- What organism causes pneumonia?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What organism causes tuberculosis?
- What organism causes measles?
- What organism causes polio?
- What organism causes herpes?
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free